Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Welcome and Introductions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Don't know where to start

Hello, Everyone,

I would like to post a domain / SEO  question. I tried to do a search but did not find what I was looking for what happens if I post a new topic, and there something similar posted already, will the post get deleted or will I get banned. 

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    CG

Hey @HobbyBlogger,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

Feel free to post the topic where you think is the best place, we can always move it over if there's a better one later. If there's already a discussion with similar questions and/or suggestions we do our best to merge the two. We try not to remove good questions or even helpful feedback unless there's a concern against the Community Guidelines.

As for spam or other questionable activity that @hrnadmin mentioned. Feel free to report it, as we're actively working on removing when we can. (Some of us have to sleep after all. Smiley Wink

Glad to have you with us! 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    4 REPLIES 4
    hrnadmin
    Helper I

In all fairness the forum here seems to be quite free and not as moderated as your traditional online

forum, as long as you dont post word for word my guess is youll be fine.

I have run into spam and a troll post already today so if your not going to go that far i doubt youll

have any worries.

Advice: when you do post your questions try to give as much details and info as possible as getting a responce that says "give us more info" wont get you very far to a conclusion, nobody seems to rant at anyone else who gives a big type up for a simple question.

Have fun!

Thanks for your reply. I will try my best!

CG

Hey @HobbyBlogger,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

Feel free to post the topic where you think is the best place, we can always move it over if there's a better one later. If there's already a discussion with similar questions and/or suggestions we do our best to merge the two. We try not to remove good questions or even helpful feedback unless there's a concern against the Community Guidelines.

As for spam or other questionable activity that @hrnadmin mentioned. Feel free to report it, as we're actively working on removing when we can. (Some of us have to sleep after all. Smiley Wink

Glad to have you with us! 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Seems fair to me! Thanks for your reply. I will try my best! Still a newbie.