cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

How to restore deleted images folder?

Hi: I have accidentally deleted my website's images folder! How do I restore this folder? ... I do not have a backup!

And the trash is empty in the file manager, and there is no history where I can use it to get that folder back.

I need help.

1 REPLY 1
Former Employee

Hi, 

When purchasing your cPanel did you purchase the site backup and restore option? If you did then the icon in the files section will be a gold colored hard disk. If you did not and as you stated you do not have a backup then you can call into our hosting support department and request a disaster recovery backup but there is a service charge for that. If you had a web developer build your site than you can always check with them to see if they have a backup. Some web developers keep backups some don't. I would still recommend for the future that you get the site backup and restore option because it makes a backup every 24 hours and you have access to restore when you need to. Also if you do not have website security from us, I would always recommend that! Hopefully this helps!