cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Imarkem
New

Need help with php browser error

Novice user... created a site in muse using a form  and getting this error.  Can you help?

..../scripts/form-u4139.php

Getting this error in my browser after submitting the recaptcha form: {"FormResponse": {"success": true, "redirect": "contact.html"}}

How do I fix this?

4 REPLIES 4
JHasselbring
Helper VI

That is actually not an error.  It is a response from your script saying that Captcha test success in JSON form.

You would normally submit the form using an AJAX method then you will have to parse that JSON response and have your script make a decision based on the response.

~Jan Mykhail Hasselbring Web Administrator @ fullstackwebsolution.com

Thanks for your reply... Im afraid your answer is well over my skill level.  site I'm just starting to work on is www.bangorstudios.com   if you click for more info  and fill out the contact form you will see where the error appears in the browser.  

If you could point me in the direction to get more basic step by step actions to implement your solution it would be appreciated.

Re: Need Help With Php Browser Error

Thanks for your reply... Im afraid your answer is well over my skill level.  site I'm just starting to work on is www.bangorstudios.com   if you click for more info  and fill out the contact form you will see where the error appears in the browser.  

If you could point me in the direction to get more basic step by step actions to implement your solution it would be appreciated.

You are right!  It is working correctly.  After checking my mailbox the form is mailing correctly.  So what is not happening is the "redirect"?  after mailing the page should revert back to the home page (instead getting error in browser)