GoDaddy - Reseller Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
The Universal Terms of Service Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site and the Services. This Reseller Agreement (this “Service Agreement”) governs your use of GoDaddy’s Reseller program(s) “Reseller Programs”) for the purpose of selling some of GoDaddy’s products and services (the “Services”) to your own customers. Capitalized terms used in this Service Agreement, but not defined are defined in the Agreement.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
- Turnkey Reseller Program
- Basic and Pro Reseller Programs.The Basic and Pro Turnkey Reseller Programs provide you with a turnkey Reseller site from which you may offer certain Services for sale . The Services available for you to offer for sale may not include all of our Services (“Available Services”). By default, you will be assigned all of the Available Services to offer for sale, except for our Microsoft 365 Services (set out in paragraph 2.3 of this Service Agreement), which you can choose whether to offer for sale. You agree that we may, from time to time, make changes to your Reseller site.
- Super Reseller Program.A Super Reseller Program provides you with a turnkey Reseller site from which you may offer for sale the Available Services, as well as offer for sale Reseller Programs to your own Sub-Resellers (customers who purchase a Reseller Program from you).
- API Reseller Program. An Application Programming Interface (“API”) Reseller Program (“API Reseller Program”) allows you to sell domain name registrations and email services to your own customers using your own website. We do not provide you with a turnkey Reseller site.
- Turnkey Reseller Program
Account Termination; Limitations
- Data Protection. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Reseller Data Processing Addendum and its attachments and Appendices (the "DPA"), incorporated herein, you may be granted access to customer data for limited purposes and uses. You warrant that you will comply with all applicable data protection legislation. Any access and use of customer data is permitted only upon your strict adherence to the terms and conditions of the DPA, and any failure to comply with or breach of its terms will be grounds for immediate termination of this Service Agreement and your participation in the Reseller Program.
- Access to your customers’ account. We may, in our sole discretion, grant you access to your customers’ account if you have your customer’s consent to manage their products, services, payment methods or other related items (“Account Details”). Additionally, we may, in our sole discretion, require that you provide evidence of such customer consent.
You will treat all Account Details as Confidential Information. You agree to maintain the integrity and security of your customers’ Account Details, and will limit access of Account Details to its rightful owner. You may not alter, change, cancel or add Account Details without the express consent of your customer. You represent and warrant that your access of any Account Details will comply with all applicable laws, including any data protection laws.