GoDaddy Website Builder
Your free website is just the beginning.
No credit card required.*
How to create a website.
- Pick a template to start your site for free.
- Add your content and business info to make it yours.
- Use built-in marketing to let people know you’re open for business.
- Manage everything from one dashboard on any device.
- Upgrade to an online store when you're ready to start selling.
What's included with your free website?
Upgrade when you're ready for more.Explore plans starting at $6.99/mo when billed annually.*
A powerful website builder at your fingertips.
Click to easily edit or add entire sections — like a photo gallery, menu, or price list — in seconds, from any device.
Design beautifully branded content for social media, email marketing and beyond.
Set up your online shop for free using professional ecommerce templates, then upgrade to a paid plan to start selling.
Manage everything from one dashboard, on any device.
Website Builder Features
Unlock more as your business grows.
With marketing and business-building tools baked in, you get to start for free right now, then upgrade when you’re ready for more.
Give your website the address it deserves with a custom domain.
A domain is the address where your website lives online. A custom domain looks more professional and makes it easier for people to remember your business name.
Build a full-featured online store your shoppers will love.
Our easy-to-use Online Store lets you sell anything. Wherever your customers are online, create a seamless shopping experience that's mobile friendly and easy to manage.
Grow faster with expanded email and social media marketing.
Engage customers and keep them up to date on how to stay connected to your business with advanced email and social media marketing tools.
Search Engine Optimization
Get found on Google and beyond with a perfectly optimized site.
Boost your site on Google and other search engines with keyword suggestions and tracking that'll help you monitor your ranking over time.
We love to help. Seriously.
Still not sure what you need? Give us a call. We’re happy to help, even if you’re not a customer. Call us at (09) 975-9407 and we'll chat — or get back to you as soon as we can.
Website Builder Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I have a website?
What is GoDaddy Website Builder?
GoDaddy’s website builder, formally called Websites + Marketing, is an online editing and publishing tool that helps you make a responsive website with no technical knowledge required.
How to create a website with GoDaddy’s Website Builder:
- Create a GoDaddy account.
- Pick a design and use the drag-and-drop editor to add your own images and text or create a contact form. You can make your website as simple or complex as you’d like.
- Publish your website.
- Expand your website as you grow. You can add a full online store complete with product listings, coupons, shopping cart, shipping and multiple payment options.
How can I keep my website secure and safe for my customers?
What's included in the Free Website option?
Is my website really free?
Yep. You'll never be charged for our free website plan AND you get to experience the premium features of our paid plans free for 7 days. If you choose not to upgrade to a paid plan after your trial ends, you won't lose the work you've already done to your free site and you can upgrade anytime to continue enjoying premium features. You can upgrade your plan in the My Products section of your account or with the help of a GoDaddy Guide. See Website Builder plans and pricing to find one that suits your needs.
Can I customize my website?
How about a shopping cart?
Can I connect a custom domain to my website?
Can I connect my social media and website?
Are SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools included with Website Builder?
What if I want to move from a Free Website to one of the paid plans later?
Does the Free Website plan come with Online Store features?
How do I create a website?
Creating a website is a relatively small effort that can have a huge impact on your business’ bottom line. Here’s how to start building your website:
- Get organized Think about the info and images you want to include on your website and what categories you’ll need to organize that content. Maybe you’ll need an About page with contact info, or a Menu page to show off tasty treats? You’ll make quick progress if you can map out a general structure before you start creating your site.
- Choose a website template Pick a template to get started, or hit Start for Free to have Websites + Marketing generate a business-relevant template for you.
- Customize your website Use our easy editor to add your content, products and business info, and customize colors, fonts and layouts.
- Choose your domain Register a custom domain or connect one you already own to your website. This helps people easily identify your business from your site’s online address.
- Optimize your website for search engines Use the premium SEO optimizer to ensure your website is easily found on search engines like Google.
- Launch your website Publish your website and watch your business grow, while managing everything — like website updates, reviews and social posts — from one dashboard, on any device.