GoDaddy Website Builder
A brilliant website is just the beginning.
How to create a website.
- Pick a template to start your site for free.
- Add your content and business info to make it yours.
- Use built-in marketing to let people know you’re open for business.
- Manage everything from one dashboard on any device.
A powerful website builder at your fingertips.
Click to easily edit or add entire sections — like a photo gallery, menu, or price list — in seconds, from any device.
Design beautifully branded content for social media, email marketing and beyond.
Manage everything from one dashboard, on any device.
Custom DomainGive your website the address it deserves with a custom domain.
A domain is the address where your website lives online. A custom domain looks more professional and makes it easier for people to remember your business name.
AppointmentsUpgrade from one-time to recurring appointments whenever you’re ready.
Fill up your schedule without wasting time — customers can book their own appointments and set them to recur or invite a whole group.
More MarketingGrow faster with expanded email and social media marketing.
Engage customers and keep them up to date on how to stay connected to your business with advanced email and social media marketing tools.
Search Engine OptimizationGet found on Google and beyond with a perfectly optimized site.
Boost your site on Google and other search engines with keyword suggestions and tracking that'll help you monitor your ranking over time.
We love to help. Seriously.
Still not sure what you need? Give us a call. We’re happy to help, even if you’re not a customer. Call us at 087 550 2180 and we'll chat — or get back to you as soon as we can.
Website Builder Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I have a website?
What is GoDaddy Website Builder?
How can I keep my website secure and safe for my customers?
Can I customize my website?
Can I connect my social media and website?
Are SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools included with Website Builder?
What is GoDaddy InSight?
GoDaddy InSight is a technology system that provides tailored recommendations gleaned from insights across more than a million GoDaddy customers in different locations and industries. InSight is designed to help you improve your online presence by providing you with performance metrics and advice on how to improve them. GoDaddy InSight powers a central dashboard where you’ll find your:
- GoDaddy InSight Score, which is an assessment of how you're doing across your website, social media and marketing activities.
- GoDaddy InSight Metrics, which offer details about your website activity, and social sites including Google, Facebook and Instagram. Plus, the ability to respond to reviews from one place.
- GoDaddy InSight Action Plans, which give recommendations on what to do next to improve your online performance.
How do I create a website?
Creating a website is a relatively small effort that can have a huge impact on your business’ bottom line. Here’s how to start building your website:
- Get organized Think about the info and images you want to include on your website and what categories you’ll need to organize that content. Maybe you’ll need an About page with contact info, or a Menu page to show off tasty treats? You’ll make quick progress if you can map out a general structure before you start creating your site.
- Choose a website template Pick a template to get started, or hit Start for Free to have Websites + Marketing generate a business-relevant template for you.
- Customize your website Use our easy editor to add your content, products and business info, and customize colors, fonts and layouts.
- Choose your domain Register a custom domain or connect one you already own to your website. This helps people easily identify your business from your site’s online address.
- Optimize your website for search engines Use the premium SEO optimizer to ensure your website is easily found on search engines like Google.
- Launch your website Publish your website and watch your business grow, while managing everything — like website updates, reviews and social posts — from one dashboard, on any device.