Add a page to my website
You have the choice of creating a single-page or multiple-page website.
Each site can have up to 50 pages. For each page, you can choose to include it in the site navigation or not.
Each page can display up to 20 sections, though having fewer sections enables visitors to see everything in a short scroll.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites and click the Manage button next to your website.
- Click Edit Site.
- Click Site Navigation
- Click Add... in the upper right.
- New page is automatically selected, so enter a Page Title, click Show in Navigation bar if that's your intention, and click Create Page at the bottom of the section.
Note: Keep your navigation bar simple with short page names that make plain what they contain.
- The new page will have no content, so click Add Section and see Add a section to begin adding content to your new page.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, use another of your domains or buy a new one.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site or Publish.