With Website Builder, you can display RSS feeds that let you subscribe to websites such as news sites and blogs, and then display their content on your own site. When the websites in your feeds update their content, visitors can see those updates.
NOTE: If you have an SSL certificate installed on your website, RSS feeds may not display.
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
- Click Social, and then drag and drop the RSS Feed icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- To add a new RSS feed, select Type or paste the RSS feed URL, enter the URL for the feed, and then enter a name for the feed in the Name of feed field.
- To add a popular RSS feed, select Select from popular RSS feeds, and then select a feed.
- From the Properties tab, complete the fields you want to specify:
- From the Font menu, select a font for the text.
- From the Size menu, select a font size for the the text.
- From the Color section, select a color for the feed.
- From the Settings section, select the maximum number of posts you want to display.
- If you want links to open in new windows, select Open links in a new window.
- From the Preview tab, review your RSS feed to make sure it displays correctly.
- Click OK.