Check my account's resource usage
To see the amount of each resource your Linux Hosting uses (like disk usage or bandwidth), look in the Statistics section of the cPanel home page.
Note: For definitions of these resources, see How do each of cPanel's resources affect my site?
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to see, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, click cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel Home page, your account's current resource usage is shown in the Statistics section.
- (Optional) To see if you've hit the limit for your account's CPU or entry processes/concurrent connections, click Metrics and then select CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage.
Note: "Your site has been limited within the past 24 hours" means your site used all its resources in the last 24 hours. You should consider upgrading your account's resources.