Cancel my incoming domain transfer
You can cancel an incoming domain transfer from another registrar in our GoDaddy account. Cancelling the incoming domain transfer will keep the domain with your current registrar and does not cancel the domain itself.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- From the Domains menu, select Transfers:
- Under the Pending Transfers heading, select Transfers In.
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you want to resend the email for. Or, click the check mark icon and Select All
- Select Cancel Transfer.
- Select Yes, Cancel Transfer.
You'll see a confirmation alert letting you know the incoming domain transfer has been cancelled.
- Interested in registering a domain? Check out how to register a domain.
- After cancelling an incoming domain transfer, you may be eligible for a refund.