Change my site profile
By default, your website's profile automatically uses your account's email — along with the site name and physical address you entered when first setting up your website. If necessary, you can change that information.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your site editor.
- Select Settings.
- Select Basic Information and update your name, address, phone number or business category.
- Select Done.
- If you want to update the phone number on your website header, select Website then select your header. Scroll down to update your phone number. Select Done again.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.