Compose a message from the header
If you have an email account, you can use the header to compose a message from within the Homepage, Calendar, File, or Fax tabs. You compose messages with the same options available in Web-Based Email.
- Log in to your Web-Based Email, Calendar, Online Storage, or Fax Thru Email account. (Need help logging in?).
- In the header, click Compose Email.
NOTE: You must be logged into your Web-Based Email account to compose a message.
- In the To field, enter the email address of the person to which you want to send the email message. If you enter multiple email addresses, separate the email addresses with a comma.
- To send a copy of the email message to another user, in the CC field, enter the user's email address.
- To send a blind copy of the email message to another user, in the BCC field, enter the user's email address.
NOTE: You can add up to 100 contacts to a single message. Email addresses in the BCC field do not display to other users who receive the email message.
- In the Subject field, enter the subject of the email message.
- In the text box, enter your message.
- When you are finished, click Send.