Create a sitemap in WordPress
You can use the following steps to make sure your WordPress site has a sitemap to help improve SEO ranking.
There are many plugins that can be used for this, we will cover installing the Yoast SEO plugin. If you decide to use a different plugin, be sure you choose one that is actively being maintained.
- Log into WordPress.
- Install a plugin in WordPress.
- Activate a plugin in WordPress.
- Once Yoast is installed click SEO in admin menu.
- Click the Features tab.
- Enable Advanced Settings.
- Look back under SEO in the admin menu, and click XML Sitemaps.
- Confirm the Sitemap function is enabled.
- Check Google indexing
- If you don't want to install a sitemap or SEO plugin, our WordPress Premium Support team can do that for you WordPress Premium Support Catalog.