Delete a DS record
Delete your existing DS records if you need to make changes to the current settings. You can delete DS records on domains that are registered with GoDaddy but are not using GoDaddy nameservers and have DNSSEC set up through your DNS provider.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select an individual domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Select DNS and then select DS Records.
- Select Delete next to the DS record.
- Select Delete Record to confirm and save your changes.
Most DNS updates take effect within an hour but could take up to 48 hours to update globally.
- Create a template to quickly apply DNS records to your domains.
- Keep your domains organized with folders and profiles.
- Secure your website further with an SSL and Website Security.