Disconnect my Instagram professional account from GoDaddy Conversations
Disconnecting your Instagram professional account from GoDaddy Conversations means you’ll no longer receive Instagram messages or comments in your Conversations inbox. All your Instagram messages and comments will be deleted from your Conversations inbox and archives, and starred Instagram messages and comments will also be removed.
You can reconnect Instagram to Conversations any time. If you do, your messages and comments will appear in your Conversations inbox again.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Conversations mobile app.
- In the lower-right corner, tap Account.
- Tap Instagram.
- Tap Disconnect Instagram.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- If you have the standalone version of Conversations, scroll to Conversations Unified Inbox and select Web Inbox on the right.
If you have a Websites + Marketing plan, scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site. In the left menu, select Conversations.
- Select Channels and Settings.
- Select Social Channels, and then, to the right side of Instagram, select Manage.
- Scroll to the end of the page, and then select Disconnect Channel.
- To confirm you want to disconnect Instagram, select Disconnect Channel again.