Listing Domain Names on GoDaddy Auctions from the Domain Manager
You can list active domain names on GoDaddy Auctions® from the Domain Manager.
Note: You cannot list a domain via your mobile device. You also cannot list domain names expiring within the next 90 days, inactive domain names, or internationalized domain names. For a list of supported domain name extensions, see Which domains can I sell on the auction site?
To List Domain Names on GoDaddy Auctions from the Domain Manager
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- From the Buy & Sell menu, select GoDaddy Auctions® Listings.
- Select the domain name you want to list, and then click List for Sale.
- Complete the following, and then click Next:
- PayPal Email — The email address associated with the PayPal® account you want to use
- Category — The category you want to use for the domain name
- Sub-category — The sub-category you want to use for the domain name
- Auction type — The type of auction you want to create for the domain name
- Starting bid — The starting bid you want to use for the auction
- Read the Universal Terms of Service, and if you agree to them, select I have read and agree to....
- If you have all rights for the domain names you are selling and they do not infringe on any third-party trademarks or intellectual property rights, select As set forth....
- Click OK twice.