Restore my database in Windows Hosting
You can restore a MySQL database from a backup if the original got hacked or damaged. Follow these steps to restore a MySQL database from the manual backup you create in Plesk.
Required: There must be at least one user assigned to the MySQL database before it can be restored using these steps.
Note: Restoring MS-SQL databases is not supported.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select Web Hosting.
- Next to the Windows Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the Dashboard for the account, select Plesk Admin.
- In the left-hand navigation select Databases.
- Select Import Dump. The Import Database Dump window appears.
- Select Upload and then select Browse to choose a ZIP archive on your computer. Or, select Import to choose a file from the directory.
- Select Recreate the database and then select OK.
- If you don't have a backup database file, contact a GoDaddy Guide.
- Reset database user passwords in Plesk hosting
- Back up my database in Plesk hosting