Set up Checkout Add-ons
Customize your store display settings to determine where the add-on fields will appear at checkout. When configuring these settings, you will have the option of making add-ons appear before or after the billing details, or before the order summary.
- Sign into WordPress.
- Go to Appearance and click on Customize.
- Select WooCommerce and click on Checkout.
- Select one of the following display options from the Checkout Add-Ons display dropdown:
- Before the billing details.
- After the billing details.
- Before the order summary (Default).
- Select whether you want to Calculate add-on percentage-based prices using the order total or subtotal.
- Click Publish.