Set up NGINX Caching on my Gen 4 VPS Server with cPanel
Caching is the method of storing previously retrieved or computed data. Caching can reduce your server's server load and improve site performance. You can install and enable NGINX Caching in your GoDaddy account.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, select Servers.
- Next to the Gen 4 VPS you want to use, select Manage.
- Under Accounts, select the dropdown list, and then select your desired cPanel account.
- Next to NGINX CACHING, select Install. Or, if NGINX caching is already installed, select Enable.
Once installed and enabled, your cPanel account will begin using NGINX caching. If you have other existing cPanel accounts you want to enable NGINX caching for, you'll need to select each account from the dropdown menu and enable them individually. Newly created cPanel accounts will have NGINX caching automatically enabled.