View my orders
You can view all in-process or fulfilled orders in the Dashboard on your web browser, in the GoDaddy mobile app or on a GoDaddy smart terminal — regardless of where the order was initiated.
- Go to the Dashboard where you manage your GoDaddy Payments account (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Website, then Commerce, and then select Orders.
- Select the tab that corresponds to the delivery method you want: All, Shipping, Local Delivery, In-Person Pickup, or Completed.
- In the drop-down menu, select the field you want to search on – Order #, Name, Email, Fulfillment, Payment, or Delivery Method.
- Depending on what you selected in the previous step, either enter your search term or select it from the menu. For example, if you selected Name or Email in the previous step, type all or part of a customer name or email address. If you selected Fulfillment, Payment, or Delivery Method, select the relevant value from the menu.
- Set the date range for your search by selecting Start and Stop dates.
- Select Search to see the results or Clear to start over.
Check the Orders app on your smart terminal to review all orders placed with your store (online or in-person). From the Orders app, you can filter to locate orders with specific criteria (like order status or transaction ID), fulfill open local delivery or pickup orders, refund orders, and reprint receipts.
- On your smart terminal home screen, tap the Orders app.
- To check Open, Ready, or Completed orders at a glance, review the status for those items at the top of the screen.
- Tap the Status, Type, Filters and Sort menus to search for orders that meet specific criteria, such as a specific order status or date range.
- To search for specific orders, tap Search, and then enter a value such as a customer name, order ID number, or description.
- A list of applicable orders will appear. Tap the order to see the details.
- Open the GoDaddy mobile app.
- Select Payments, then Transactions.
- Scroll through the list to locate a specific order.