View my orders
You can view all in-process or fulfilled orders in the Commerce Hub on your web browser, on the Poynt Smart Terminal, or in the GoDaddy mobile app — regardless of where the order was initiated.
- Sign in to your Payments Hub (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Website, then Commerce, and then select Orders.
- Select the tab that corresponds to the delivery method you want: All, Shipping, Local Delivery, In-Person Pickup, or Completed.
- In the drop-down menu, select the field you want to search on – Order #, Name, Email, Fulfillment, Payment, or Delivery Method.
- Depending on what you selected in the previous step, either enter your search term or select it from the menu. For example, if you selected Name or Email in the previous step, type all or part of a customer name or email address. If you selected Fulfillment, Payment, or Delivery Method, select the relevant value from the menu.
- Set the date range for your search by selecting Start and Stop dates.
- Select Search to see the results or Clear to start over.
Check the Transactions app on your Poynt Smart Terminal to see all orders placed with your store (online or in-person). Use the Orders app if you want to automatically filter to only local delivery, pickup or in-store orders.
View all orders
- On the Poynt Smart Terminal home screen, tap the Transactions app.
- Use the fields at the top of the screen to sort by your preferred criteria (Time/Date, Transaction ID, etc.) and locate an order.
- Tap the order to see the details.
View local delivery, pickup, and in-person orders
- On the Poynt Smart Terminal home screen, tap the Orders app.
- To check Open, Ready, or Completed orders at-a-glance, review the status for those items at the top of the screen.
- Tap the All Status, All Types, or Filters menus to choose items that fit the criteria you want.
- To search for specific orders, tap the magnifying glass icon, and then enter a value such as a customer name, order ID number, or description.
- To select the date range for your search, tap Filters, tap Custom (under Order Due), tap the start and end dates in the calendar that appears, and then tap Apply. You can also tap a preset range such as Today, This Week, or Next Week.
- Open the GoDaddy mobile app.
- Select Payments, then Transactions.
- Scroll through the list to locate a specific order.