Great for insurance companies, attorneys and more.
The world’s a dangerous place. Between natural disasters that threaten our homes and cybercriminals who steal our identities, it’s increasingly hard to feel safe. People the world over are looking for all the protection they can get.
With the release of .protection domain names, there’s finally a place online made just for the businesses that help minimize the risks of modern life. .protection provides web addresses with at-a-glance recognition for a variety of businesses, including:
- Insurance companies
- Firms that sell surveillance systems
- Security personnel providers
- Weatherproofing companies
- Gyms specializing in personal defense
- Identity theft services
- Malpractice lawyers
Make your web address speak for you.
A safe bet for the cyber security industry.
Digital espionage. Large-scale data breaches. Security bugs like Heartbleed. Ever-increasing threats have made cyber security one of the fastest-growing tech sectors in the world. Dot protection is a great choice for any company in this industry – from anti-spyware publishers to security intelligence services.
Cybercrime costs businesses around the world hundreds of billions of dollars every year – a figure that is only likely to rise. As DDoS and point-of-sale attacks increase, governments and businesses are paying dearly to protect their networks and digital property.
- Cyber defense vendors are making a bundle, with seven-figure projects becoming more and more common.
- Mirroring the rise in mobile use worldwide, the mobile security market is rapidly expanding. Analysts predict double-digit growth over the next few years.
- Businesses are investing in training that enlists employees in the battle to increase security and reduce costly and embarrassing data breaches.
- Cyber insurance is rapidly gaining ground as companies try to shield themselves from a now-commonplace risk of doing business.
All of these factors make this a great time for new businesses to get into the security solutions market. A .protection domain name is the place to start.