Create a Website
Everything you need to thrive online.
Create a WordPress Website
If you're looking to customize everything down to the pixel, a WordPress site is the perfect solution for you. You create the site, but we’ll take care of the hosting, maintenance and software updates.
Hire a GoDaddy Web Designer
Sell With Websites + Marketing
Sell With WordPress + WooCommerce
Hire a Pro to Build Your Store
Meet the fast, secure way to get paid.
Introducing GoDaddy Payments, a seamless, secure payment processor that gives your customers more ways to pay, and you a faster way to get paid — we’re talking next-business-day fast. Now available in WordPress and Online Store builder.
Digital Marketing Suite
Not only does Marketing Suite help you get found on Google and manage social media and reviews from one spot, it also offers industry-specific business advice, so you always know what to work on next.
Search Engine Optimization by pros
If you don't have the time or patience to master the ever-changing world of SEO, don't worry. We know people that actually like it, and they're standing by to take you to the top of the search results.
Questions. Customer service. Reviews. Keeping up with every social media interaction is tough. Thankfully, our pros not only manage your presence, but also turn interactions into customers.
We love to help. Seriously.
Still not sure what you need? Give us a call. We’re happy to help, even if you’re not a customer. Call us at 1-480-366-3546 and we'll chat — or get back to you as soon as we can.
Why go with GoDaddy for my website?
Great question. No matter which website creation tool you choose, we’ll never leave you hanging when it comes to the important stuff like:
- We’re known for our reliable, fast and secure hosting. Plus, select plans offer SSL certificates to keep you and your customers’ info safe.
- We create designs for the modern world that look great on any device.
- From setup to checkout, our ecommerce solutions have everything you need to sell online.
- Our GoDaddy Guides are some of the friendliest and most knowledgeable people you’ll ever meet. Enjoy our award-winning support from actual humans.
Everything in one place.
- You might only want the basic stuff now, but we have everything you need to succeed online. That’s why we make it easy to integrate and add on more tools as your business grows.
What are my options for creating a website?
Which website creation tool should I choose?
Here’s a quick refresher on each tool:
- Use this if you need a website created quickly and easily.
- The modular editor in the tool lets you add entire sections to pages with a few clicks.
- You don’t have to worry about design. Pre-built, industry-specific templates keep it looking professional.
- Use this if you need a highly customized site and enjoy the freedom to change every detail.
- WordPress lets you take your website with you if you change hosting providers.
- If you’re going to work with a designer, WordPress is an industry standard that most web professionals are familiar with.
How much does it cost to create a website myself with one of GoDaddy’s site creation tools?
How would I use GoDaddy Website Builder?
What if I want to create an advanced website myself?
Learn more about Managed WordPress
How long does it take to create my website?
If you create your website using WordPress, the time it takes to complete it will depend on your skill level and the features you add. You can opt for pre-built themes that will get your site up quickly, or you can spend more time customizing every aspect of your site. If you’re not familiar with WordPress, be prepared for a learning curve that may add a few hours to the process.
Can I transfer my site to another hosting provider in the future?
It depends on which tool you decide to create your website with.
- Website Builder does not allow you to take your website with you.
- WordPress allows you to take your website files with you and install them on another hosting provider.
Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
* The Free Website service is a free version of the Websites + Marketing service and will renew on a monthly basis without charging you. Not all features available in the Websites + Marketing service are included in the Free Website service. Should you choose to add additional Websites + Marketing features or services to your Free Website service it will convert to a paid plan which will automatically renew at the then-current renewal price with no further action from you, until cancelled. You may cancel the automatic renewal of the free service or the converted paid plan at any time by visiting your account and turning off the auto-renewal feature (“cancel renewal”), or by contacting customer service. If you choose to cancel Free Website service, any content or data you have entered into the service will only be retained for 60 days from the date of cancellation for customers with billing addresses in non-GDPR countries or 30 days from the date of cancellation for customers with billing addresses in GDPR countries. In addition, GoDaddy reserves the right to deactivate a site if it is inactive for over a year, which means the site has had no traffic and/or no customer logins, or at GoDaddy's sole discretion. Customer support may be limited for this Free Service and may be modified at GoDaddy's sole discretion at any time.