cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Auto renewal

I have not authorised these renewals and have never used these items and they should not be on my list for renewals which i have never used
(Website Builder Business vNext )(Office 365 Starter Email) taking money out of my account of £141. 34 is an absolute disgrace and i want this money refunded into my account
immediately. In future i want GoDaddy to contact me by email to let me know when you intend to take money from my account. You website is hard enough to understand as it is
Marilyn Bean

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Auto renewal

@mbean50 

When you purchase a domain or product from GoDaddy, it's clearly outlined during the purchase that your product or domain will be set to auto-renew unless you go into the account settings and change it. You have to agree to that before you can make the purchase if I'm not mistaken. 

It's possible you can call into phone support and speak with them about it. Depending on when it last auto-renewed, you may be able to get a refund on the current year's renewal.

Good luck and always read the fine print!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community