Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Chat not available and I cannot call call-center

Cannot find any chat option anywhere. I urgently need to refund two of my accidental renewals. The website directs to phone numbers in call center where I cannot call from my country due to absurdly high international call rates. Calling is just not an option for me.

I have been a loyal customer of godaddy since 2018 and seeing the customer service deteriorate this much where customers cannot even contact godaddy is so frustrating and demotivating.

I mean I understand the world is going through a pandemic and godaddy's resources are scarce but so are the customers. We are also going through severe crisis. And why is there no email support? Aren't email support supposed to be easily attainable then call support?

This is really upsetting. Perhaps I will be switching to different service provider since the only reason I was staying with godaddy in-spite of cheaper alternatives being available is its customer support.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @Mindforktrch,

Welcome to the Community!

If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

You can check the posted refund policy to see if the renewals are refundable to you. Then cancel the products to be sure that you are within the refund time-frame. You may use the instructions here to cancel your products, making sure to click "Delete my product" and complete. Yearly renewals must be canceled in 30 days from purchase or renewal; monthly renewals in 48 hours. Domains have specific rules detailed in the Refund Policy. Once you've canceled, contact customer support; refunds are not automatic upon cancellation. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PL281
Super User IV

@Mindforktrch 

We are end users so you will need to reach GoDaddy - here is a link to the page with a chat link - I suggest opening it in a private browser - https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

TLH

Hi @Mindforktrch,

Welcome to the Community!

If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

You can check the posted refund policy to see if the renewals are refundable to you. Then cancel the products to be sure that you are within the refund time-frame. You may use the instructions here to cancel your products, making sure to click "Delete my product" and complete. Yearly renewals must be canceled in 30 days from purchase or renewal; monthly renewals in 48 hours. Domains have specific rules detailed in the Refund Policy. Once you've canceled, contact customer support; refunds are not automatic upon cancellation. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post