Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AsimPk
New

Convert Hosting Package (Managed WordPress Deluxe into Web Hosting Deluxe Package)

last night i purchased domain + hosting of www.lordstech.net. By mistake i have selected a wrong hosting plan, i was no idea of selected hosting. In this hosting not availability of CPanel. I need CPanel hosting. I need Web Hosting Deluxe Package.

Not available CPanel and Email Accounts service In Managed Word Press hosting. And if i buy Office 365 only for use the Email Account then it will expensive for me.

And you can give me Office 365 on Free basis then i can use this package because i can't afford charges of this service.

If you can't give free Office 365 service then please change my hosting plan into Web Hosting Deluxe Package.

I shall be very thankful to you.

Best Regards

Asim Mehmood. 
2 REPLIES 2
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @AsimPk. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! This is a community-based forum, so users here wouldn't be able to assist you with anything account specific. There is no direct way to change from Managed WordPress to cPanel. You would need to get a refund for your Managed WordPress plan and purchase a cPanel plan instead. Our customer care team can help you with that. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

Thank you so much for the Reply and give me guideline. Thanks