Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deceptive Sales Practices

Go Daddy,

Convinced us to switch from "business website builder: to "Go Central Business Website Builder".  It is the typical give you a discount for another 3 year renewal.  I was told by the sales rep he would transfer all my old web-site to the new website (Go Central) free of charge and it would be totally transparent.  I have a 100 plus before/after photos on my original website.  The new web-site was hosed, called Go Daddy to fix it and they said they could not do that and not included.  Now about 3 plus hours into this I asked for "One Year" of hosting website service ($143.00) for 2 plus hours of my time.  they said hey were sorry we can give 3 months, I asked if they are going to loose a 13 year customer for $100, they said yes!

SO I'AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO STANDS BEHIND WHAT THEY SAY AND SELL, AND TAKES CARE OF THE SMALL BUSINESS OWNER!

1 REPLY 1
MrVapor
Super User 2020

Hey there,

While I understand the frustration you're experiencing, there's nothing anyone in these forums can do to help you with a billing issue or a customer service issue. This forum is for troubleshooting of issues you may have with your products and most of us here are volunteers that don't work for GoDaddy directly.

Your best course of action would be to call customer support and speak with someone further about this.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community