cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Dismayed
New

Have receipt but missing domain

I really would appreciate it if someone could help me. I bought a domain. Got receipts and now godaddy is telling me some else owns the domain. What do I do?

Dismayed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Dismayed
New

Hi guys, thank you for your advice and support. The situation was finally resolved today. Needless to say, I am overjoyed! Thank you once more. You guys are great!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @Dismayed. Thanks for posting. It's hard to say for sure what's happening in your situation. My guess would be that maybe you purchased our Domain Broker Service (DBS) instead of the actual domain registration. You should be able to verify this by checking the information on your receipt. If you have purchased DBS unintentionally, you should be able to get a refund as long as you haven't set a offer price. Our customer care team can help you with getting a refund in that situation. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

I have tried contacting customer service by email and phone to no avail. At
least you responded. I really appreciate that.
Thank you.

Hi @Dismayed,

No one in the Community can provide that refund, but Customer Care guides are available 24/7 at one of these numbers. If calling isn't an option for you, please try the GoDaddy live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us
Dismayed
New

Hi guys, thank you for your advice and support. The situation was finally resolved today. Needless to say, I am overjoyed! Thank you once more. You guys are great!

View solution in original post