cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hosting & domain failed to services even I've paid for renewal

As titled, I can't use my hosting & domain services event I've paid for renewal.

I've raised this issue again because your CRM for related topic is s..ck. I've called many times for resolved this issue since start of this month. Until now my hosting is running to expire because your billing statement is still disable the service even I've paid for the bill but the problem is not resolved yet. 

When I've called to support through support number, I've to explain everything that happened for my case. And every time I called in I've to explain it again and again. Why don't you state issue in somewhere, or you don't have any CRM system for log this?

screen4.png 

Please contact me ASAP

Anusorn S.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Anusorn-S, thanks for posting.

If you are having trouble with your account or your order, I suggest calling Support. Support will be able to review issues specific to your account and be able to assist you with this. They can be reached by calling any of the numbers on this page:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

@GaryA wrote:

Hi @Anusorn-S, thanks for posting.

If you are having trouble with your account or your order, I suggest calling Support. Support will be able to review issues specific to your account and be able to assist you with this. They can be reached by calling any of the numbers on this page:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Hi GaryA,

I've called many times, the problem is I've to explain the issue every time I called. Don't GoDaddy log these info for the case in somewhere? So we can go on without explanation because I've to wait at least 15-20 mins for support receive that call.  

Today I'll try to make a call again. Hope I can clear the issue before my hosting is expired even I've paid for renewal.

Sorry you're having such a frustrating situation with us @Anusorn-S! When you call next, please ask for a supervisor and mention that you've had to repeat your issue multiple times and it's frustrating. I also want to let you know that I delete your invoice screenshot as it included your customer number and for privacy reasons, you definitely don't want to have your customer number exposed publicly. Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.