Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
xzfi16
New

I want to cancel the payment and refund the payment of domain renewal, for a full refund.

I want to cancel auto renew and get full refund.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
justingodfrey
Rockstar II

@xzfi16 wrote:

@xzfi16  you'll need to contact Godaddy directly, no one here can access your account.

---

View solution in original post

I called 2 times.Is there a way other than calling?

JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @xzfi16. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

3 REPLIES 3
justingodfrey
Rockstar II

@xzfi16 wrote:

@xzfi16  you'll need to contact Godaddy directly, no one here can access your account.

---

I called 2 times.Is there a way other than calling?

JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @xzfi16. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.