Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewals

So I call today, on hold for 24 minutes and get some real blowhole sounding guy... nasty and sarcastic.

I wanted to know why a renewal went though on something for 2 years.. I did not want two years and do this one year at a time, I asked how to do that and this phonehole sighs into the phone and tells me that is what it is.. I asked how can that be and he said it just is.. so you want me to just delete the registration... right..  NO - I told him I do not appreciate his tone or responses in a sarcastic way.. he just said.. ssoo?  I well let me speak to someone else you are just not helpful or polite.. he said fine and now the F*&^%ING recording says 24 minutes.  What a jerkoff this guy is. 

I hope today you have the worst day of your life jerk off.   

So, it is already done, 2 years. The account is charged.. fine. but this azzwipe need to be working at MCDonalds to learn about customer service   - phonehole -

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @JohnNewJersey. Very sorry to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with our support team. Quality of support is something that we take great pride in and this definitely doesn't sound like the type of experience we want customers to have. We will have your feedback forwarded on to improve how things are done. We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. 

If there is a specific technical issue that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.