cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible support

I've started with the migration of my three websites ten days ago, after my developer suggested your company.

Today the account with the previous ISP expired, and all three the websites are down, which causes a huge financial loss.

I spke with GoDaddy support 5 times over the past ten days, and each time I had a very bad experience.

I completed the survey, but there was no further action.

It seems I made a BIG mistake when I followed my developer's advice and moved over to GoDaddy.

1. I was told it will take 5 days for the domain to propagate, but its been 7 days, and this didn't happen

2. GoDaddy provided an incorrect namesever, and had to change it

3. I was told GoDaddy can not host a .co.zw domain, after I paid for the hosting and other services. I tried to change the nameservers to point to GoDaddy, but this was also not allowed.

The support I just spoke with said the following:

Me: "Is there any email or support ticket where I can complain about the service I get from Godaddy, or should I use Social media to warn others about the bad service:

Support: "You are welcome to do that"

Me: "Can you send me an email confirming what;s the problem" He confirmed, but I didn't recieve the email and he replied

Support: "So what are we going to do about that"

Me: "Can I speak with a senior person in your office who can explain to me why all my websites are offline"

Support: "There is no one available. I can not make somebody magically appear"

From this conversation, its clear there's no oversight and no support on GoDaddy!!!! 

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @omvowebmedia. Very sorry to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with our support team. Quality of support is something that we take great pride in and this definitely doesn't sound like the type of experience we want customers to have. We will have your feedback forwarded on to improve how things are done. We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

Please know that this is not a support forum. If you need help with anything account specific, you would need to continue working with our customer care team. If there is a specific technical issue that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.