Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
benkester
New

i was charged for something that i didnt want, asked for a refund, live support agreed, but no news

can anyone help me? or tell me how long it takes to get a "refund" email etc

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GaryA

Hi @benkester, thanks for posting.

It usually takes between 24-48 hours for refunds to be processed. Once processed, you'll receive an email letting you know and then it may take 5-7 days to receive the funds.

You can also check your order history, which will list any refund receipts.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
GaryA

Hi @benkester, thanks for posting.

It usually takes between 24-48 hours for refunds to be processed. Once processed, you'll receive an email letting you know and then it may take 5-7 days to receive the funds.

You can also check your order history, which will list any refund receipts.

View solution in original post

still haven't received anything and it has been 45 hours

Hi @benkester.

Please keep in mind that members of the Community do not have access to account details. If you'd like to have the specific status of your request reviewed, you'll need to contact Support to review it with you.

Via your chat I was told I would receive refund. 

When I received email regarding refund the invoice stated "store credit" 

I was told I would get my money back. 

Money is not in account I explained situation during chat. 

Hi @frustrated5. Sorry you're having difficulty. Refunds sometimes have to be issued as In-Store Credit instead of to payment methods. Baring that, you should be able to get the credit pushed to your payment method instead. You would need to connect with our customer care team once more to have this situation reviewed. Please keep in mind that this is a community-based forum and other community members do not have access to your account. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.