cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

newblogusa.com Unwanted Domain Auto-Renewed Despite It's Set to Off

Hi Godaddy,

I had set a domain not to auto-renew because I don't want that domain anymore. I am sure, I did that. But it automatically renewed and GoDaddy charged RS. 3696 It's unbelievable. Can you help with that? 

Today your chat is off. I tried calling, but nobody answers.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks, Zahid Hussain

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II

Hello there,

Number one, you want to remove your customer number from this posting. You're handing out sensitive account information on a public forum.

Number two, no one here is going to be able to help with a billing issue. You need to call customer support and get in touch with the billing department.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

No properly not solved, payment issue still pending, I demand return payment which was deducted from my card.

Hi @ZahidHussain. As @MrVapor mentioned, this is a community forum. For anything account specific, you would need to connect with our support team. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page. If you do not see the option to chat, make sure you're on the correct regional page. It should have www in front of GoDaddy.com. Anything else (like uk.godaddy.com) would mean you're not on the US version of the page. If you are on that page but do not see the option, please be patient. The option is made available dynamically based on the number of agents that are available to assist. If you're on the right page at the right time, the option will eventually appear. Alternatively, you can dial support 24/7 at any of the numbers listed here

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.