• GoDaddy Community
  • Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Suggestions for my heating and appliance website

I'd welcome tips on improving my web site Howardsheatingandair.com. We are located in Buckeye,Az. We repair and replace all brands of HVAC units. We also repair most appliances washers, dryers, garbage disposals, refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers.

Thanks for any suggestions

Howard

w

1 REPLY 1
    Super User 2020

@Howardinbuckeye

Here are some suggestions for you to start with...

=>The white text on the homepage main graphic is hard to read. Try a different color or background graphic.

=>The headline "Heating and Air conditioning repair service..." runs into the graphics below -- maybe a smaller font is in order?

=> The text box with  "If you have one or more  ac problems" is not containing the text in that box.

=> Since it is your business shouldn't it be Howard's vs. Howards?

=> Customer Reviews page is blank.  Remove it until you have several to include there.  Instead you could replace that page with a FAQ containing the questions you get asked most about what you do and how you provide your services.

=> Remove the non-linked to keywords from your footer and replace them with legit links to content on your site.

=> Being your site is new, start building content that helps your site visitors know how you can be of service and that will solve problems. How to articles and troubleshooting guides would be a good place to start.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "No guts, no story." ~ Chris Brady