Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    abrolnavi
    New

Is divi free, testing locally?

Hello,

to whom it may concern, 

just wanna know if divi is free? I have downloaded Wordpress locally to develop/test my site and I want to use divi, should I purchased it from elegant themes or is there another way i can get it, eventually I will purchase the hosting from you as I have the domain but I  just want to know how If i can get divi for local testing purposes and will I have to buy it anyway when I purchase hosting from godaddy? 
    kindly 

godaddy user 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    PL281
    Super User II

@abrolnavi 

Divi is NOT a free theme - you must purchase it - I will tell you personally from a developer perspective I am not a fan of the theme as I find their page builder overly complicated and I've found it can actually slow down sites.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    PL281
    Super User II

@abrolnavi 

Divi is NOT a free theme - you must purchase it - I will tell you personally from a developer perspective I am not a fan of the theme as I find their page builder overly complicated and I've found it can actually slow down sites.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post