cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Expired Domain

Hi, I bought 2 expired domains yesterday, but neither is showing up in my account, and support isn't working at all, it keeps auto ending and asking me to rate. Anyone else experienced this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Danny_J 

I'm thinking if they were expired domains, they may still go through a portion of the domain lifecyle before they become available. I would say give GoDaddy a call to see if they can give you a better answer by looking in their system directly.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II

@Danny_J 

If you're talking about Live Chat, yes, it did that to me a couple of times today. I had to call in.

Did you use the service that will automatically purchase them when they expire? If so, I think it takes up to 2 weeks for them to show up in your account, but it's usually less than 5 days. Things could have changed since the last time I used that, though.

* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Thanks @MrVapor. No, they already had the buy now option, so I bought the two of them. I'm considering buying a few more, but I'm really skeptical currently.

Is it normal for the system to be this way or it's just COVID-19? 

@Danny_J 

I'm thinking if they were expired domains, they may still go through a portion of the domain lifecyle before they become available. I would say give GoDaddy a call to see if they can give you a better answer by looking in their system directly.

View solution in original post