cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
markco
Novice

Refund GoDaddy Auctions Membership w/ DomainAlert(R) - Renewal

I did not not renew Auctions Membership its auto renewed from my card. i don't want to renew this service so please cancel and return payment to my card back. order number is Invoice / Receipt #: 1111012975

thanks

4 REPLIES
Solution

Re: Refund GoDaddy Auctions Membership w/ DomainAlert(R) - Renewal

Hi, @markco. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Unfortunately, this isn't the place to discuss billing issues with your account. For that, you'll need to get in touch with our support team. They can look at your situation and determine whether or not a refund is available. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
P.S. - If my answer helps, please feel free to mark it as the solution.
question1
Novice

I have also been charged the same, order #1161397515.

I only signed up for this service to bid on one domain, and never logged in again over a year ago.  I certainly was not aware that this would autorenew.

I contacted customer service who have stated that under GoDaddy terms this product is not refundable and that products autorenew by default, however that I can cancel this within my account.

I encourage any reasonable person to judge if this is fair practice, or if it is a completely predatory charge.

I contacted support within 48hrs of the charge appearing, needed to reset my password to log in because it has been a year since I last used it.  I am not asking for a refund on the first year - I acknowledge that I purchased that.  But the second year charge is just ridiculous.

Frankly I'm not interested as to whether you've listed it as a refundable charge or not in your terms.  I'm interested in being charged fairly for the products that I want to purchase from GoDaddy, and not being charged for products I don't want.

At this point, you are knowingly charging someone for a product they didn't want to purchase, don't need and will never use.  That's a pretty low act.

NHi
Novice

Some agents are good...and some are horrible.

So inconsistent. 

HI @NHi. Very sorry to hear that you've had an inconsistent experience with our support team. Quality of support is something that we take great pride in and this definitely doesn't sound like the type of experience we want customers to have. We will have your feedback forwarded on to improve how things are done. We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

If there is a specific technical issue that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
P.S. - If my answer helps, please feel free to mark it as the solution.