cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Is there a guide to transfer a domain from other providers?

Hey,

I have purchased a domain https://quintdaily.com/, not from GoDaddy. I have experienced much domain connecting Godaddy and google email. However, the QuintDaily my domain has been purchased from an Indian another domain provider. I didn't felt like easy to switch my business email account with that. Is that possible to transfer the domain from that Domain providers to Godaddy? So, I think, it is easy to switch to my business email like as we used here and connect with outlook and all. Anybody with the advice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Jackson735,

Welcome to the Community!

The domain you want to transfer is already registered at GoDaddy. If you wish to move it to another GoDaddy account, you may use the instructions here.

Move to another GoDaddy account

Accept domain into another account

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV

@Tanyajohnson 

Domain registration / email / hosting are different and unique services - You can have the domain registered with GoDaddy or elsewhere and still use Google Suite. 

It is really a business / personal decision where you want everything. If you would like to transfer the domain to GoDaddy the first step is purchasing a domain transfer

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Kindly Guide me also if i transfer my web Best Hunt Bows from namecheap to GoDaddy...what changes should i have to do...?

Hi @Jackson735,

Welcome to the Community!

The domain you want to transfer is already registered at GoDaddy. If you wish to move it to another GoDaddy account, you may use the instructions here.

Move to another GoDaddy account

Accept domain into another account

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post