Hi, I'm trying to transfer a .co.uk domain from one Godaddy user to another Godaddy user.
When the sender enters the recipient details in to the 'Begin Account Change' screen we get an error message:
"The recipient's contact information can't be used to register the selected domains"
On the 'Begin Account Change' screen we are using the following settings:
- The email address of the recipient's Godaddy account
- Ticking the 'I have the recipient's customer account or username' option
- Entered the customer number of the recipient
- Selected 'Use details from specified customer account' under 'Domain's contact information'
- 'Keep the current nameservers for this domain(s).' is left unticked
The domain was registered in July 2018, the tag is set to GODADDY.
@FLT Instead of clicking on the "i have customer ID number option" click on "enter new details" and enter the details manually. This message just indicates that the incoming account's details are not set properly to automatically populate the contact info.
Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I