Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    360yardware
    Getting Started

Add Facebook Pixel to Quick Shopping Cart (QSC)

Has anyone developed a workaround to add a facebook pixel to their QSC cart? Would the developers add a place in the webmaster tools area of QSC so that we can take advantage of this?

5 REPLIES 5
    360yardware
    Getting Started

Still hoping for an answer...

Hello and thanks for reaching out here. Based on my research, once you create the Facebook Pixel you will implement the pixel code into the website header. Access to the Quick Shopping Cart store header can be edited (https://www.godaddy.com/help/customizing-your-header-3201) so adding the code shouldn't be a problem. 

Naterx - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Thank you. I'll try it and see. 

I can see where to add the pixel on the back end of the cart but I do not see where to add the code for the specific events, like "purchase" since this specific code needs to be added to just the "thank you" page, can this event code be added? 

Hi Did you even figure out how to do this., I am trying to add the pixel codes to the website but don't know what code to put where.

Thank you very much

Judith