cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    TheCalamity
    Getting Started

Change Default Subscription Coupon Code

I have Websites+Marketing for my online boutique.  As one of the OOTB elements of W+M, it gives you the option to send a coupon code for new subscribers on your site.  This coupon code is embedded on the backend and, from what I've garnered from Support, cannot be changed.  The problem I have is the system auto-generated my 10% coupon code to be 'letsbuy069'.  I wish I was making this up.  It sounds like the site is selling sexual favors instead of handbags and jewelry.  I need to keep the coupon to drive new subscribers, but the coupon code generated by GoDaddy is unacceptable.  Please, can anyone help me figure out a solution to this?  Chat Support was completely useless at providing assistance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    TheCalamity
    Getting Started

I figured out a workaround for this and wanted to share in case anyone else has the need.  If you uncheck the box for 'coupon for new signups' and re-publish your site, you can go back in and check the box again and it will generate a new code.  You have to publish your site again after that for it to take effect, but at least you'll have a different coupon code.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    TheCalamity
    Getting Started

I figured out a workaround for this and wanted to share in case anyone else has the need.  If you uncheck the box for 'coupon for new signups' and re-publish your site, you can go back in and check the box again and it will generate a new code.  You have to publish your site again after that for it to take effect, but at least you'll have a different coupon code.  

View solution in original post