cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Vanessa3
    New

Custom HTML Code force height to 0 pixels

I am having problems with an HTML section where I have set the height to 0 so that it does not take up space on the page. However, I now can not see it when i try to edit the website. Is there a way I can get back to the code to see it?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

@deville& @Vanessa3 I've merged these topics because it's a similar issue resulting from a recent update to the platform.

It is possible to right-click in the editor and select "Inspect element" or similar and then manually expand the section in the code, then you would be able to delete the section or make it bigger and save.

(trying to find a better solution for you)

View solution in original post

JesseW
    Community Manager

Thanks for unearthing the workaround for this @Nate@deville @Vanessa3, thanks for highlighting this issue. Our product team is aware of this and it is something that will be fixed in a future release. Until then, I made the video below to explain the workaround that Nate mentioned. Hope it helps! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

3 REPLIES 3
    deville
    New

Once you click the DONE button when creating a Custom HTML Section with the forced height to 0 pixels you cannot edit that section. Is there a way to select this section and edit it after this happens?

@deville& @Vanessa3 I've merged these topics because it's a similar issue resulting from a recent update to the platform.

It is possible to right-click in the editor and select "Inspect element" or similar and then manually expand the section in the code, then you would be able to delete the section or make it bigger and save.

(trying to find a better solution for you)

JesseW
    Community Manager

Thanks for unearthing the workaround for this @Nate@deville @Vanessa3, thanks for highlighting this issue. Our product team is aware of this and it is something that will be fixed in a future release. Until then, I made the video below to explain the workaround that Nate mentioned. Hope it helps! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.