• GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    vkasal
    New

Customer's Order History is Blank

I had a customer reach out to me that when they logged into their account on my website, that their Order History was blank (You have no orders yet), but she did place an order about 2 weeks ago.  Why is her Order History blank and not showing her past order?

3 REPLIES 3
    PL281
    Super User IV

@vkasal 

I've seen this before where it's caching issue and using a private browser the order history then shows.

When they are just in the account screen do they see the products - if not I suggest looking at the order email they received and checking the customer number against the number of the account you've logged into - while it doesn't happen often I've seen a handful of times that people end up with multiple accounts and they log into the wrong account.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Thank you - I reached out to my customer with what you suggested and she still doesn't see anything on the page.  I double-checked my member list page and she only has one account.  Anything else that I could try?

@vkasal 

Not sure as I said I would check the email they received when they placed the order (receipt) just to double check everything

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community