Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    QueenKatherine
    Getting Started

Delete Marketplace Listing

I have my products set up to link to Etsy in the Marketplace. Somehow duplicates were posted, and I have other products that sold out locally that I need to delete. I can go directly to Etsy and delete them, but they still show in my Marketplace section. I need to delete them from the Marketplace section, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out how. Can anyone help me, please?

Thank you for your help as I ask stupid questions! Please be gentle and explain things in a basic way, or I won't understand. I'm brand new and really trying to learn...but it's slow. Thank you!
    3 REPLIES 3
    CozyFox
    New

I am having the same issue, so looking forward to the replies. I can delete marketplace listing for ebay, but not for etsy.

As a work around, I have marked the sold items as out of stock and hidden them from being visible on my website, but it's clunky and makes things messy on the back end.  Thanks for asking!

I have the same issue and I am using google shopping market place. 

So several of us are having the same issue, but no one has a solution. I'm not sure where else to look, but I'm glad to know I'm not alone! Hopefully, someone with an answer will pop up shortly.

Thank you for your help as I ask stupid questions! Please be gentle and explain things in a basic way, or I won't understand. I'm brand new and really trying to learn...but it's slow. Thank you!