Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    menny
    New

GoCentral online store 2 sites

Hello everyone,

I´ve just started to use GoCentral online store trial, and I am curious about one thing. I own 2 domains, one is .co.uk and the second one is .cz and I want to do one online store which will be in 2 languages the domain with uk is gonna be in English and the .cz is gonna be in Czech. My question is do I have to pay 2x for the online store or is it possible to connect these sites somehow but both would be in other language version. In case it won´t be possible I would probably stick to cPanel.

Thanks for all replies

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    GaryA

Hi @menny, thanks for posting.

Online Store doesn't have a way to specifically do what you described. You can include both languages in product descriptions and name (etc), but to have two distinct stores in different languages would require two Online Store plans.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    GaryA

Hi @menny, thanks for posting.

Online Store doesn't have a way to specifically do what you described. You can include both languages in product descriptions and name (etc), but to have two distinct stores in different languages would require two Online Store plans.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status

View solution in original post

Ok thank you.