cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    TheCalamity
    Getting Started

'Notify Me' Option for Customers When Item Back In Stock

I saw a solved thread that discussed back in May of 2020 the potential development of a 'Notify Me' option on out-of-stock products for customers.  It was tied to the fact GoDaddy Website+Marketing has no capability to show items out of stock on a product page.  Could the community get an update on this vitally important enhancement?  This is a huge impact to the overall customer experience. @fhouser1 was involved in the discussion

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello!

Just an update on this one, we have enabled showing "Out of Stock" on Product Gallery. Please republish your site to enable this feature. Thank you for your patience!

Here's an example:

image.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    fhouser
    Product Team

Hello TheCalamity,

Thank you for reaching out. We have started the discussion of developing the "Notify Me" feature; however, we don't have a timeline that we can share yet. In regards to showing "out of stock" label on Product Gallery, I have initiated the conversation with my team about its development and will try our best to have this released as soon as we are able to.

Hello!

Just an update on this one, we have enabled showing "Out of Stock" on Product Gallery. Please republish your site to enable this feature. Thank you for your patience!

Here's an example:

image.png

View solution in original post