cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    dchu100
    New

Site navigation menu missing on certain browsers

I just published 2 websites on Website Builder, ejshulman.com (for myself), and alanmandell.com (for my grandfather who is an actor). On Chrome, I can see the navigation menu, while on Safari and Firefox, it does not appear. What is the problem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @ScottSheppard,

Welcome to the Community!

Firefox is indeed fully supported in the use of the GoDaddy Websites+Marketing plans. However, you'll need to be sure that your browser is up-to-date and you're not running any conflicting add-ons. We're able to see your website without any apparent problem with the images there. You'll also want to be sure you're using the acceptable image formats for the plan. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
    ablake
    Community Manager

Hi @dchu100, welcome to the community.

I checked your two sites on Firefox & Safari, and the navigation menus are showing up for me. If they're still not showing for you, I'd try clearing your browser cache.

Here are some instructions for that, in case you need them:

You could also try a private browsing window. If those still don't work, I would recommend calling into support to check for any settings issues or possible bugs in your website builders.

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I find that my site doesn't really render images properly on Firefox.

http:// wwoakcrest.com

I wonder if Firefox is even supported? It's that bad.

Scott Sheppard

Hey @ScottSheppard,

Firefox is supported. The images on your site look good to me. Can you share a screenshot to show us what's not rendering? 

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi @ScottSheppard,

Welcome to the Community!

Firefox is indeed fully supported in the use of the GoDaddy Websites+Marketing plans. However, you'll need to be sure that your browser is up-to-date and you're not running any conflicting add-ons. We're able to see your website without any apparent problem with the images there. You'll also want to be sure you're using the acceptable image formats for the plan. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Thanks for confirming that the problem was on my end. I am relieved to know that our HOA community members who use Firefox are having a good experience. I use Chrome regularly as well as an iPhone and iPad. I had Firefox on my PC, had not used it in ages, but decided to verify that the site worked. I got not-fully rendered images. I upgraded my Firefox and all is well. Thanks again.2021-01-21_4-04-23.jpg

Scott Sheppard