Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Jay0105
    New

White space and other enquiries

Hello,

Just setup my website www.In-Command.co.uk and have a few questions. 

My mobile version has a bit too much white space at the top. 

I want to add more detail above the fold. I want to add more information between the contact us and phone number and add some icons and text under the video to grab more attention. 

Any help greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    TLH

Hi @Jay0105,

Welcome to the Community!

There are several things you can do to get the look you want for your website. If you have copied/pasted text to the site, make sure you do not have extra hard returns above and below your copy. You can also try resizing elements and text size on the page to prevent these gaps. And finally, save a backup of your website (under Settings/Site History) and experiment with a change of template to see if you find one that presents your material in a better way for your design taste. By saving the copy, you can quickly revert back to the current version. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    TLH

Hi @Jay0105,

Welcome to the Community!

There are several things you can do to get the look you want for your website. If you have copied/pasted text to the site, make sure you do not have extra hard returns above and below your copy. You can also try resizing elements and text size on the page to prevent these gaps. And finally, save a backup of your website (under Settings/Site History) and experiment with a change of template to see if you find one that presents your material in a better way for your design taste. By saving the copy, you can quickly revert back to the current version. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post