Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    mydana
    New

WordPress Theme Customizer

Hi guys,

I am a newbie. Today, I build my blog website on WordPress and have some issue. 

My Theme Customizer doesn't show full post so I can't edit my post format directly. Please help me. 

Thank you so much.

2 REPLIES 2
    Muse
    Super User II

@mydana

Not sure what you want to customize.  Your theme or a post?

Posts can be modified by going to Posts > All Posts > Click on post title.  Then you can modify the post content there.

Theme customization is a whole other animal and takes some basic knowledge before tampering with theme files.

If you want to clarify what you are trying to do that would help. 😉

Judith
    "Success is the sum of details." ~ Harvey S. Firestone

RachelM
    Community Manager

Hi @mydana,

Since you're new to building websites, I thought you might be interested in getting some tips on things to add or improve on your website. If so, please feel to add a post and a link to your website url to our "Supersize Your Website" forum and have other Community members check out your site and give you their thoughts on how to improve. Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.