• GoDaddy Community
  • How to Market Your Business
  • How to Market Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

Recommendations on how to increase my business?

Hi,

I am working on Creative wall decor, Ultra Shine HD Print on Reflective Sheet.

How can i increase my business ?

https://anukratigraphics.com/

Swapnil Jain
    6 REPLIES 6
    Highlighted
    Advocate VII Advocate VII
    Advocate VII

Re: How i increase my business ?

Hi @anukratigraphic,

I took a look at your site.  It does have a nice layout, but what is missing is "Feature/Benefit"  descriptions (written or videos) about the benefits of the "color therapy (chromatherapy)" and how your art works with it.  There are quite a few good articles around about chromatherapy.  Grab some of them, use quotes from some of them, add links to the scientific articles, etc.

Also, for many art is very personal.  Perhaps add a "free piece of digital art in exchange for an email"?  Once you have a name, you can begin a "personal" response engagement to help you establish yourself as more than just a website selling art.

These are just a couple of places to start!

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites
    Highlighted
    Helper III

Re: Recommendations on how to increase my business?

Good morning, I visited your website (looking good by the way). One important thing that is missing...carrying through your "Reason for Being" in other words here's a little copy of your first pg:

Imagination, Colour Therapy & Cognitive Illusions, Knowing the colors in your aura can help you better understand your spirit, and thus help you better understand how to heal.

Okay? So, what now? There is nothing that tells someone about what you mention here. The site just goes right into selling your product which kinda misleads a visitor and has them thinking you are just selling posters and used these above words as a ploy to get them interested. 

So, I say this kindly--give them the information you promised them in the first paragraph. By putting your product second and your knowledge and information first it will give more validity as to why they would invest in your artwork.  People need a reason to spend money tell them about it.

Best of luck to you, you have a great start here.

Talk with me. Nothing is more helpful than an optimistic, truthful, and unbiased opinion. (Kudos are welcomed. Thank you!)
    Highlighted
    Advocate VII Advocate VII
    Advocate VII

Hi @anukratigraphic,

@TalkwithGail could not have said it any better!  I used to drive A LOT!  Green sunglasses at sunset are a much different visual "feel"  than nice soft amber or sharp blue.  Express how your work makes people FEEL to get more sales.  

Good work,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites
    Highlighted

I agree with everyone on the website. Also, most of your social media is empty. Do some video of you doing the art, share testimonials, information like stated above. It will be great for promotion down the line as well. You have to entice people to come to the website via other avenues. 

Denise Alicea
    moonsstardustdesigns.com | thepenmuse.net | denisealicea.com
    Highlighted
    Helper III

It's been about six weeks now since you posed your question here on how to increase sales and interest on your website. I noticed there haven't been any changes to your site during this time. Could be it is because you are finally selling some things and therefore need to spend your time making the products as well? Post us an update so we all know how things are going. Also, how is your social media end of things working out for you? That is an area that one of our mentors mentioned you should work on to increase sales exposure. We're all curious. Hope all is going better and picking up speed for you.

Talk with me. Nothing is more helpful than an optimistic, truthful, and unbiased opinion. (Kudos are welcomed. Thank you!)
    Highlighted
    New

Lots of great advice here. As a former photo studio owner that now runs a WISP I have some unique insight when it comes to art and internet behavior of customers. 
    One other thng I see missing is a "Call to Action". You want to have any place a person may be sitting have some sort of way to reaching out to you or better yet, just buying. If you had a "buy now" button I likely would have bought that first image on the top left of the site. 
    At first I didn't even notice there was a link to a separate area for shopping. I just thoguht it was a page of pretty pics. I would get at least a portion of your cataalog with preicing andt he ability to buy on your  main page so people can engage without huntin. 

Geronimo!